- To initiate activities and carry through different plans and opportunity studies with a potential towards community development;
- To approve, support and promote community initiatives.
Main activities :
In order to favour community development, your SADC :
- Assesses local socio-economic project outcomes;
- Advises community project initiators on procedures to follow in order to obtain assistance;
- Carries out quality control studies to ensure full respect of organizations programms and standards;
- Initiates or collaborates in setting up projects that cater to the community’s socio-economic development;
- Initiates or supports various committees of MRC sectors of activity (fisheries, forestry, tourism, wind power, etc… targeted by the SADC);
- Takes on animation and consulting roles;
- Backs all prospecting activities within our sectors of activity;
- Presents various research studies pertaining to the territory’s socio-economic status.