The SADC’s mission is to boost community participation when addressing the future of its economic, local and sustainable development. In order to acheive this vocation, the SADC focuses on :
- Developing a future vision of the community with activities that advocate consultations and partnerships;
- Bringing the community to develop its full potential;
- Supporting the creation, consolidation and development of businesses by providing them with technical and financial services;
- Offering technical assistance as well as follow-up services to businesses and organizations with socio-economic vocations;
- Informing and supporting promoters concerning the financing programmes of Canada Economic Development (CED) and of other financial and technical aid resources.